ARE CUSTOMS AND IMPORT CHARGES APPLICABLE?
Sales tax is included in prices stated on our Canadian/US websites.
- For Canada/US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,000. If the value of your order is more than $2,000 you will be responsible for any applicable customs and import duties.
- For orders of less than $2,000, should you be asked to pay any customs and import duties, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Rep. team using the Contact us panel at the bottom of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- Orders to the Canada/US over $800 might be subject to customs clearance which may cause a delay to your shipping/delivery.
- If you're ordering from outside of the US & Canada, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. Akros has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
I HAVE BEEN CHARGED CUSTOMS FOR MY ORDERS, WHAT DO I DO?
- For Canada/US customers, we cover all customs and import duties on an order value of up to $2,000.
- If the value of your order is more than $2,000 you will be responsible for any applicable customs and import duties payable.
- If your order is less than $2,000 then no customs or imports duties should be charged to you. If you are accidentally charged customs import duties on an order of less than $2,000, please keep a proof of payment and contact our Customer Rep. team using the Contact Us panel at the bottom of the page and they will arrange a refund of these charges where possible.
- If you're ordering from outside of the US/Canada, your order may be subject to customs and import duties.
MY ORDER IS YET TO ARRIVE, COULD YOU TELL ME THE STATUS?
Your estimated delivery date is in your order confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to arrive.
You can check the latest updates by clicking on the link in your shipping confirmation email. Alternatively, you can log into ‘My Account’ and view your order. Where the status shows ‘Track Order’, follow the instructions and you’ll see the latest update.
If your estimated delivery date has passed, and there aren't any known delivery delays, reach out to our Customer Rep. team so we can help you further.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK AND WHAT METHODS DO YOU HAVE?
At Akros, we know how vital it is to receive your goods when you expect them, especially if you have ordered something specifically for an occasion.
We use a large network of couriers to deliver goods from www.theakrosone.com to all over the world. We allocate the courier we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
We offer Worldwide Express Delivery that is fully trackable. We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has left our warehouse.
You can also track your orders' journey by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track This Order' and you'll be directed to the tracking page.
You can review our shipping method in more detail, by reading further below, so you can be fully acquainted with our shipping methods.
HOW DOES YOUR EXPRESS SHIPPING WORK?
Our Express shipping is free if your order is above $40.00 (US/CA) or $70 (rest of the world). If your order is less than this, the delivery charge is $12.00.
- Your order will arrive within 2-7 business days* (excluding weekends and public holidays) after you place your order. If your order is under $40.00, it may be sent on an untrackable service and could take a little longer to arrive.
- Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and APO/FPO addresses can take up to 21 business days.
Orders over $800 may be subject to customs clearance which can cause a delay to you receiving your parcel.
- If your order is sent on a trackable service, we'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has left our warehouse. You can also track your order by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track Order' and you'll be directed to the tracking page.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, the courier will leave you a card to tell you where it is.
- Deliveries are not made on public holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
- Please note that you will be liable for all duty payable on orders over $2,000.
HOW CAN I FIND YOUR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION?
- Most of our shipping is charged on a flat rate basis, regardless of the weight of your order.
- Express delivery services are available for most of the countries that we ship to. Once you have entered the delivery address, you should be able to see the available delivery services.
- Tracking is available on most standard and all express delivery services. You'll receive a confirmation email from our warehouse once your order is on its way to you, with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey.
- Shipping costs will be shown on the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
- Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to a work address rather than a home address.
- Your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, dependent on size and weight.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country - we'd recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information. Where customs charges are due, this may impact the time it takes your parcel to reach you.
- Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
*** It is our goal to meet stipulated delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Akros cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.